- Public relations campaign is the best and most cost-effective way of reaching target audiences.
- When you engage Asian Travel Media, you engage people who know how to relate to the media and deliver what they want in a useable, readable, meaningful format.
- Corporate PR campaign never achieves the same results as a professional external company like ATM. Corporate PR is about satisfying corporate rules and egos, not publicity!
- PR costs a fraction of advertising and is tens of times more effective, more targeted and more results-driven.
- PR placements can be easily measured.
- Consumers believe editorial almost three times as much as advertising.
- PR is more flexible. There are many ways of telling a story.
- PR allows personal interaction with writers, editors and presenters. Advertising doesn’t!